What are some of the best places to have a wedding on Maui?
Imagine soft and romantic white sandy beaches, picturesque oceanfront views and lush tropical gardens â€“ these are just some of the reasons so many couples fly to Hawaii to have a tropical wedding on Maui. With so many magical venues waiting to be explored, here are some of the best places to have a Maui wedding:
1. Haiku MillHaiku Mill today is regarded as one of the best, most unique venues to have a wedding in all of Hawaii. Once an ancient sugar mill that had been left in ruins, it is now among the top 24 best wedding venues in the world as named by Nast International, and has received a variety of notable recognitions in Brides magazine and other publications.
2. Kapalua Cliff HouseThis spectacular Maui wedding venue of the Montage Resort is one of the best places to have an intimate wedding. The historic venue was built in the 1940s and has been faithfully renovated since â€“ making it a top choice for hosting private events, including weddings. Boasting a deck that overlooks the heart-warming Pacific and floor-to-ceiling windows which offer fantastic sunset views, this 40-guest venue is perfect for â€śwaterfront weddingsâ€ť.
3. Olowalu Plantation HouseA stunning beachfront venue, the charming, mesmerizingly beautiful and picture - perfect venue has become a very favorite wedding destination for Maui wedding planners. The alluring plantation house has an open lanai which offers views of the lovely oceanfront lawn and has the ability to accommodate up to 200 guests.
4. Merrimanâ€™s KapaluaMerrimanâ€™s won the Best-of-Weddings award in 2015 by The Knot â€“ a fantastic venue that can easily accommodate up to 200 guests. The Kapalua Bay deck with its stunning views of the Pacific and West Maui Mountains as well as the islands of Molokaâ€™i and Lanaâ€™i, will surely leave your guests delighted and entertained.
5. Four Seasons Resort MauiIf you want your wedding to be nothing short of spectacular, then this is it. And whether youâ€™re after a picture-perfect and intimate wedding ceremony that youâ€™ve always dreamt of or an impressive extravaganza to leave your guests speechless â€“ the Four Seasons Resort lets you create the most exclusive experience for yourself as well as your guests.
6. Palauea â€śWhite Rockâ€ť BeachFound in the heart of Wailea and offering some of the most unimaginable sunset views, White Rock Beach offers a small slice of Paradise and one of the most perfect examples of how dreamy a Maui destination wedding venue can be. Beautiful palm trees, a large and open beach, and lava rocks all come together to form the charming character of this venue, which will certainly make for a great backdrop to your wedding photos.
7. Sugar Beach EventsFound on the South Maui coastline, the venues adjacent to Sugar Beach offer exciting and unforgettable ways to have your wedding. Catering, event management, sound and video systems, musicians, DJs, flowers, catering, etc. is all part of the package. The main indoor venue, Hale O Aloha, is outfitted with a private bridal suite, grand ballroom and a quality kitchen. With the indoor and outdoor areas combined, it can easily accommodate as many as 350 guests.
8. Gannonâ€™s WaileaMaui wedding venues donâ€™t have to be limited to the beach. Gannonâ€™s Wailea, located on the Wailea Gold and Emerald Gold Course, offers the most jaw-dropping mountainside views of Haleakala and an unforgettable view of the majestic Pacific Ocean. With on-site award winning chefs, a fine - dining restaurant and lush surrounding all around, Gannonâ€™s is one of the best venues.
Experience a romantic wedding on Maui
We hope that we gave you some good ideas selecting theÂ Best Places to Have Your Wedding on Maui
. In the event you are Getting Married on Maui
read up on a few FAQ's that you should know. Please consult us
for more information if you like.