- Assistance obtaining marriage license ($70 cash fee to state not included)
- Maui beach wedding permit and liability insurance: (Check here for your fee!)
- Maui wedding location assistance
- Stress-Free Coordination & Consulting Services
- Maui minister/officiant (non-denominational, Hawaiian-style, or religious)
- Choice of Maui Beach (See our videos!)
- In room hair and make-up service for the bride
- Cascading bridal bouquet
- Runway of rose pedals for the brides entrance
- Bridal lei (a traditional Hawaiian Head Lei custom made for the bride)
- 2 Exotic Flower Leis for your Hawaiian lei ceremony
- Maui Wedding Photography Upgrade
- Digital Photo Package - 100 RETOUCHED files delivered on Download Link
- 1.5 hour of photography coverage
- Optional: Trash The Dress photo session
- Cinematography in HD Including Full Edit Video
- Deluxe Professionaly edited video (featuring your own personalized love story)
- DVD copy
- Hawaiian wedding song performed live by local Musician
- Marriage license processing
- Assistance in plans for after your ceremony
- All Pre-Wedding Arrangements
- The services of a personal wedding planner
- Pre-Wedding Consultation Services - ONE on 1 consultation with you
- Due to Covid-19 Permits on Maui mandates to keep groups to 10 people or less now therefore we provide a LIVE STREAM of your wedding to make your loved ones feel like they are right there with you ($150 cash fee not included)
- If you have a current reservation and would like to add the LIVE Webcast pls write us
This package is recommended for elopements with 0-6 guests, or weddings with 7-15 guests to allow for enough photography coverage for group and couples photos. Due to COVID-19, DLNR Beach Permits Wedding services on Maui mandates to keep groups to 10 people or less.
Browsing this site for a loved one? Find your Style
- Upgrades: (This package is limited to the following three items only...)
- Cinematography in HD Including Full Edit Video - $600
- 3 Hour Limousine Service $395
Reserve your spot now
All Your Questions Answered!Your special day deserves a special place and Maui provides an idyllic setting for the wedding of your dreams. Be sure you read up on Getting Married on Maui.🌺
What time of day is best for photos?Usually the best time of day is early morning between 7 and 8 this is when the lighting is most suitable and your pictures will be crisp and the ocean is turquoise in color. It will be a little cooler & more comfortable for you and your guests as well.
West or South Maui Beach?We have approx. 12 different beach locations to choose from between West and South Maui. When asked we normally suggest a beach closest to where you will be staying. Favorite spots like Makena Cove and Keawakapu and White Rock Beach (Palauea Beach), offer stunning photographs in a pristine setting. Take a look at our South Maui Photo Gallery so you can judge for yourself. Even though all beaches on the island are public we shoot your memories for the years to come when there is no-one behind you but do expect other people on the beach.
Where to celebrate after your Maui ceremony?No matter where your wedding is on Maui, the ocean isn't far away and your'e bound to find a restaurant to celebrate your wedding! Check out these Maui Restaurants that offer some of the best scenery on the Valley Isle and a perfect venue to enjoy.
Please enjoy some often-overlooked Maui Wedding tips.Beware of the sun! Often times brides getting married in Maui will work on their tan before the wedding. You can't undo overdone tans. Read... Maui Wedding Tips
Enjoy a most recent Real Maui Beach Wedding.View Real Maui Weddings created on the beaches & venues of Maui, Hawaii. Get inspired by viewing real weddings by Just Maui Weddings
* For availability or advice, please text us at Text Us
* Consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted on Maui beaches.
* Secure your booking making payments HERE.
* Pricing and packages subject to change, for a full list of terms and conditions, click here.
Our luxury wedding package is perfect for the bride and groom who want to go all out for their wedding! Priced at $3445 the luxury wedding package at Just Maui Weddings is the perfect choice for anyone's who as ever dreamed of experiencing a magical Hawaiian wedding. With this amazing Maui wedding package you'll be sure to have a day you'll remember for the rest of your life!
This wondrous wedding package offers you: a stress-free coordination and consultation service, a professional hair and make-up service for the bride, a stunning and elegant bridal bouquet, rose petals for the bride's entrance and 2 flower leis, a digital photography package, a professional filming in full HD with a DVD copy and we'll be on hand to supply you with top of the line professional assistance at every step of your planning.