- Choice of Ceremony (non-denominational, Hawaiian-style, or religious)
- Beach Wedding Permit required: (Check here for your fee!)
- I DO... For Everyone
- Assistance obtaining marriage license ($70 cash fee to state not included)
- Stress-Free Coordination & Consulting Services
- Online proofing gallery
- Choice of Maui Beach (See our videos!)
- Say "I Do" in uniform and receive 24 4x6 digital files delivered on Download Link
- 2 Exotic Flower Leis for your Hawaiian lei ceremony
- ADD ON: Wedding Bouquet
- ADD ON: Ceremony Flower Circle
- ADD ON: Trash The Dress photo session
- Ceremony Music - Couples First Dance
- Pressing of the Bride's Gown and the Groom's attire
- All Pre-Wedding Arrangements
- Beach Permit fee waived
- 1 hour of photography coverage
- Digital package - Average 70 RETOUCHED images in one hour (ADD: $425) this includes the 24 photos that comes with the package.
- Maui Wedding Photography Upgrade
- Maui Wedding Videography Upgrade
- ADD ON: LIVE STREAM - $200
- ADD ON: In room hair & make-up
- Pre-Wedding Consultation Services - ONE on 1 consultation with you
- If you have a current reservation and would like to add the LIVE Webcast pls write us
This package is recommended for elopements with 0-6 guests, as 1 hour of photography time is not enough for more than 6 guests.
Beach weddings are limited to 25 guests due to state permit restrictions.
Browsing this site for a loved one? Gift a Wedding
- Upgrades: (This package is limited to the following three items only...)
- Cinematography in HD Including Full Edit Video - $600
- 3 Hour Limousine Service $395
- Digital package - Average 100 RETOUCHED images on CD in one hour (ADD: $425) this includes the 24 photos that comes with the package.
BOOK THIS PACKAGE NOW
*pricing and packages subject to change
All Your Questions Answered!Your special day deserves a special place and Maui provides an idyllic setting for the wedding of your dreams. Be sure you read up on Getting Married on Maui. 🌺
What time of day is best for photos?Usually the best time of day is early morning between 7 and 8 this is when the lighting is most suitable and your pictures will be crisp and the ocean is turquoise in color. It will be a little cooler & more comfortable for you and your guests as well.
West or South Maui Beach?We have approx. 12 different beach locations to choose from between West and South Maui. When asked we normally suggest a beach closest to where you will be staying. Favorite spots like Makena Cove and Keawakapu and White Rock Beach (Palauea Beach), offer stunning photographs in a pristine setting. Take a look at our South Maui Photo Gallery so you can judge for yourself. Even though all beaches on the island are public we shoot your memories for the years to come when there is no-one behind you but do expect other people on the beach.
Where to celebrate after your Maui ceremony?No matter where your wedding is on Maui, the ocean isn't far away and your'e bound to find a restaurant to celebrate your wedding! Check out these Maui Restaurants that offer some of the best scenery on the Valley Isle and a perfect venue to enjoy.
Please enjoy some often-overlooked Maui Wedding tips.Beware of the sun! Often times brides getting married in Maui will work on their tan before the wedding. You can't undo overdone tans. Read... Maui Wedding Tips
Enjoy a most recent Real Maui Beach Wedding.View Real Maui Weddings created on the beaches & venues of Maui, Hawaii. Get inspired by viewing real weddings by Just Maui Weddings
* For availability or advice, please text us at Text Us
* Consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted on Maui beaches.
* Pricing and packages subject to change, for a full list of terms and conditions, click here.
The amazing Salute to Romance Maui package can be yours for $775! This package is ideal for couples with tight budgets but still includes a choice in the ceremony, professional consultation, 2 exotic flower leis, quality pressing (for both the bride AND groom), and a selection of outfits. A wedding specialist will be available to assist you with any questions. There's no need for a permit for the beach. These are just a few of the many great features included in this Maui wedding package.