- Maui minister/officiant (non-denominational, Hawaiian-style, or religious)
- Maui beach wedding permit and liability insurance (included for Bride & Groom)
- Maui wedding location assistance
- Assistance obtaining marriage license ($70 cash fee to state not included)
- Choice of Maui Beach (See our videos!)
- Stress-Free Coordination & Consulting Services
- A Wedding Specialist to assist you
- 2 Exotic Flower Leis for your Hawaiian lei ceremony
- Photography package - including 24 4x6 digital files delivered on Download Link
- 1 hour of photography coverage
- Maui Wedding Photography Upgrade
- Same day edit available or by next day
- Optional: Trash The Dress photo session
- Optional: Beauty Services: Maui Hair and Makeup artists come directly to your hotel or condo
- Pre-Wedding Consultation Services - ONE on 1 consultation with you
- Due to Covid-19 Permits on Maui mandates to keep groups to 10 people or less now therefore we provide a LIVE STREAM of your wedding to make your loved ones feel like they are right there with you ($150 cash fee not included)
- If you have a current reservation and would like to add the LIVE Webcast pls write us
Browsing this site for a loved one? Find your Style
Book this package now - your date is GUARANTEED!
All Your Questions Answered!Your special day deserves a special place and Maui provides an idyllic setting for the wedding of your dreams. Be sure you read up on Getting Married on Maui.🌺
What time of day is best for photos?Usually the best time of day is early morning between 7 and 8 this is when the lighting is most suitable and your pictures will be crisp and the ocean is turquoise in color. It will be a little cooler & more comfortable for you and your guests as well.
West or South Maui Beach?We have approx. 12 different beach locations to choose from between West and South Maui. When asked we normally suggest a beach closest to where you will be staying. Favorite spots like Makena Cove and Keawakapu and White Rock Beach (Palauea Beach), offer stunning photographs in a pristine setting. Take a look at our South Maui Photo Gallery so you can judge for yourself. Even though all beaches on the island are public we shoot your memories for the years to come when there is no-one behind you but do expect other people on the beach.
Where to celebrate after your Maui ceremony?No matter where your wedding is on Maui, the ocean isn't far away and your'e bound to find a restaurant to celebrate your wedding! Check out these Maui Restaurants that offer some of the best scenery on the Valley Isle and a perfect venue to enjoy.
Please enjoy some often-overlooked Maui Wedding tips.Beware of the sun! Often times brides getting married in Maui will work on their tan before the wedding. You can't undo overdone tans. Read... Maui Wedding Tips
Enjoy a most recent Real Maui Beach Wedding.View Real Maui Weddings created on the beaches & venues of Maui, Hawaii. Get inspired by viewing real weddings by Just Maui Weddings
* For availability or advice, please call or text at Text Us
* Consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted on Maui beaches.
* Pricing and packages subject to change, for a full list of terms and conditions, click here.
Last minute wedding plans are more common than you might think and you can still enjoy a wondrous Maui wedding with this marvellous Maui wedding package. Our last minute wedding package includes: Maui minister/officiant (non-denominational, Hawaiian-style, or religious), a choice of Maui beach, a professional consultation service, a wedding specialist, 2 exotic traditional Hawaiian flower leis, a photography package and much more. Who says a last minute wedding as to be rushed affair? With this great package you'll have everything you could need at the very competitive price of just $875.