- Maui minister/officiant (non-denominational, Hawaiian-style, or religious)
- Maui beach wedding permit and liability insurance: (Check here for your fee!)
- Maui wedding location assistance
- Stress-Free Coordination & Consulting Services
- Assistance obtaining marriage license ($70 cash fee to state not included)
- Choice of Maui Beach (See our videos!)
- 2 Exotic Flower Leis for your Hawaiian lei ceremony
- ADD ON: Wedding Bouquet
- ADD ON: Ceremony Flower Circle
- Cinematography in HD Including Full Edit Video
- Online proofing gallery
- 1.5 hour of photography coverage
- Digital package - Average 70 RETOUCHED images in one hour (ADD: $425) this includes the 36 photos that comes with the package.
- Maui Wedding Photography - including 36 4x6 digital files delivered on Download Link
- 1 hour of photography coverage
- Maui Wedding Photography Upgrade
- ADD ON: LIVE STREAM - $325
- ADD ON: Trash The Dress photo session
- A Wedding Specialist to assist you
- Ceremony Music - Couples First Dance
- Signing of License and presentation of State Marriage Certificate
- All Pre-Wedding Arrangements
- ADD ON: In room hair & make-up
- Virtual Coordination & Consulting Services
- If you have a current reservation and would like to add the LIVE Webcast pls write us
This package is designed for intimate elopements with 0-6 guests or weddings with 7-15 guests, ensuring ample photography coverage.
Beach weddings are limited to 25 guests due to state permit restrictions.
Pre-Wedding: 30 day bridal workout tip: Pre-Wedding Workout
Seal Your Dream Wedding Today!
*pricing and packages subject to change
All Your Questions Answered!Your special day deserves a special place and Maui provides an idyllic setting for the wedding of your dreams. Be sure you read up on Getting Married on Maui.
What time of day is best for photos?Usually the best time of day is early morning between 7 and 8 this is when the lighting is most suitable and your pictures will be crisp and the ocean is turquoise in color. It will be a little cooler & more comfortable for you and your guests as well.
West or South Maui Beach?We have approx. 12 different beach locations to choose from between West and South Maui. When asked we normally suggest a beach closest to where you will be staying. Favorite spots like Makena Cove and Keawakapu and White Rock Beach (Palauea Beach), offer stunning photographs in a pristine setting. Take a look at our South Maui Photo Gallery so you can judge for yourself. Even though all beaches on the island are public we shoot your memories for the years to come when there is no-one behind you but do expect other people on the beach.
Where to celebrate after your Maui ceremony?No matter where your wedding is on Maui, the ocean isn't far away and your'e bound to find a restaurant to celebrate your wedding! Check out these Maui Restaurants that offer some of the best scenery on the Valley Isle and a perfect venue to enjoy.
Please enjoy some often-overlooked Maui Wedding tips.Beware of the sun! Often times brides getting married in Maui will work on their tan before the wedding. You can't undo overdone tans. Read... Maui Wedding Tips
* For availability or advice, please text us at Text Us
* Consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted on Maui beaches.
* Secure your booking making payments HERE.
* Pricing and packages subject to change, for a full list of terms and conditions, click here.
"The Orchid Wedding Package is a complete solution for a perfect Maui wedding ceremony. With this package, you'll receive a Maui minister/officiant and the option to choose from a variety of Maui beaches. You'll also receive a stress-free consultation, 2 exotic Hawaiian flower lei, and a professional photography package to capture your special memories. A dedicated wedding specialist will be available to assist you and ensure your day is flawless. This Maui package includes all the essential elements you need to tie the knot in style."