- Maui minister/officiant (non-denominational, Hawaiian-style, or religious)
- Maui beach wedding permit and liability insurance: (Check here for your fee!)
- Maui wedding location assistance
- Stress-Free Coordination & Consulting Services
- Choice of Maui Beach (See our videos!)
- Photography package - including 24 4x6 digital files delivered on Download Link
- 1 hour of photography coverage
- Optional: Beauty Services: Maui Hair and Makeup artists come directly to your hotel or condo
- Maui Wedding Photography Upgrade
- Assistance obtaining marriage license ($70 cash fee to state not included)
- Optional: Trash The Dress photo session
- Signing of License and presentation of State Marriage Certificate
- All Pre-Ceremony Arrangements
- Stream your event by providing a LIVE MAUI WEBCAST of your wedding to the ones that couldn't make it to Maui ($150 cash fee not included)
- If you have a current reservation and would like to add the LIVE Webcast pls write us
This package is recommended for elopements with 0-6 guests, as 1 hour of photography time is not enough for more than 6 guests.
- Optional: Cinematography in HD Including Full Edit Video - $600
- Hawaiian ukulele / guitarist / vocalist for the ceremony - $250
- Optional: 3 Hour Limousine Service $395
- Optional: Digital package - Average 100 RETOUCHED images on CD in one hour -$425 this includes the 24 photos that comes with the package
Let's Get Married ... AGAIN!
All Your Questions Answered!Your special day deserves a special place and Maui provides an idyllic setting for the wedding of your dreams. Be sure you read up on Getting Married on Maui.🌺
What time of day is best for photos?Usually the best time of day is early morning between 7 and 8 this is when the lighting is most suitable and your pictures will be crisp and the ocean is turquoise in color. It will be a little cooler & more comfortable for you and your guests as well.
West or South Maui Beach?We have approx. 12 different beach locations to choose from between West and South Maui. When asked we normally suggest a beach closest to where you will be staying. Favorite spots like Makena Cove and Keawakapu and White Rock Beach (Palauea Beach), offer stunning photographs in a pristine setting. Take a look at our South Maui Photo Gallery so you can judge for yourself. Even though all beaches on the island are public we shoot your memories for the years to come when there is no-one behind you but do expect other people on the beach.
Where to celebrate after your Maui ceremony?No matter where your wedding is on Maui, the ocean isn't far away and your'e bound to find a restaurant to celebrate your wedding! Check out these Maui Restaurants that offer some of the best scenery on the Valley Isle and a perfect venue to enjoy.
Please enjoy some often-overlooked Maui Wedding tips.Beware of the sun! Often times brides getting married in Maui will work on their tan before the wedding. You can't undo overdone tans. Read... Maui Wedding Tips
* For availability or advice, please text us Text Us
* Consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted on Maui beaches.
* Pricing and packages subject to change, for a full list of terms and conditions, click here.
And don't worry our excellent Maui wedding packages also cover people who are already married! After all why should people who are married miss out on an amazing Hawaiian wedding ceremony? The answer of course is they should't and that's where our amazing anniversary/ vow renewal package comes in.
With this great package, priced at just $675 you can enjoy a professional ceremony at your choice of beach, a professional photography package, a full HD cinematography is available as an option, a musician and much more. You'll also get all the help you could need with your own wedding co-ordinator and a wedding specialist.