- Maui minister/officiant (non-denominational, Hawaiian-style, or religious)
- Maui beach wedding permit and liability insurance: (Check here for your fee!)
- Maui wedding location assistance
- Stress-Free Coordination & Consulting Services
- Choice of Maui Beach (See our videos!)
- Maui Wedding Photography - including 24 4x6 digital files delivered on Download Link
- 1 hour of photography coverage
- 2 Exotic Flower Leis for your Hawaiian lei ceremony
- ADD ON: Ceremony Music - Couples First Dance
- ADD ON: Wedding Bouquet
- ADD ON: Ceremony Flower Circle
- ADD ON: In room hair & make-up
- Maui Wedding Photography Upgrade
- Maui Wedding Videography Upgrade
- ADD ON: LIVE STREAM
- ADD ON: Trash The Dress photo session
- All Pre-Ceremony Arrangements
- If you have a current reservation and would like to add the LIVE Webcast pls write us
This package is recommended for elopements with 0-6 guests, as 1 hour of photography time is not enough for more than 6 guests.
Browsing this site for a loved one? Gift a Wedding
- ADD ON: Cinematography in HD Including Full Edit Video - $600
- Hawaiian ukulele / guitarist / vocalist for the ceremony - $250
- ADD ON: 3 Hour Limousine Service $395
- ADD ON: Digital package - Average 100 RETOUCHED images in one hour -$425 this includes the 24 photos that comes with the package
LET’S DO IT!
All Your Questions Answered!Your special day deserves a special place and Maui provides an idyllic setting for the wedding of your dreams. Be sure you read up on Getting Married on Maui.🌺
What time of day is best for photos?
Usually the best time of day is early morning between 7 and 8 this is when the lighting is most suitable and your pictures will be crisp and the ocean is turquoise in color. It will be a little cooler & more comfortable for you and your guests as well.
West or South Maui Beach?We have approx. 12 different beach locations to choose from between West and South Maui. When asked we normally suggest a beach closest to where you will be staying. Favorite spots like Makena Cove and Keawakapu and White Rock Beach (Palauea Beach), offer stunning photographs in a pristine setting. Take a look at our South Maui Photo Gallery so you can judge for yourself. Even though all beaches on the island are public we shoot your memories for the years to come when there is no-one behind you but do expect other people on the beach.
Where to celebrate after your Maui ceremony?No matter where your wedding is on Maui, the ocean isn't far away and your'e bound to find a restaurant to celebrate your wedding! Check out these Maui Restaurants that offer some of the best scenery on the Valley Isle and a perfect venue to enjoy.
Please enjoy some often-overlooked Maui Wedding tips.Beware of the sun! Often times brides getting married in Maui will work on their tan before the wedding. You can't undo overdone tans. Read... Maui Wedding Tips
* For availability or advice, please text us Text Us
* Consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted on Maui beaches.
* Pricing and packages subject to change, for a full list of terms and conditions, click here.
Don't worry, our Maui wedding packages are also available for those who are already married. Why should married couples miss out on a beautiful Hawaiian wedding ceremony? Our amazing anniversary/vow renewal package is the answer.
This package is only $775 and includes a professional ceremony on your chosen beach, professional photography, a complete HD cinematography package, a musician, as well as a professional photographer. A wedding specialist and your own wedding coordinator will be available to assist you.
You can also upgrade to many of our Maui wedding packages. If you'd like to add something special to your service, let our professional coordinators or assistants know. Just Maui Weddings is here to help you make your dream wedding come true..