- Maui minister/officiant (non-denominational, Hawaiian-style, or religious)
- Maui beach wedding permit and liability insurance: (Check here for your fee!)
- Maui wedding location assistance
- Assistance obtaining marriage license ($70 cash fee to state not included)
- Signing of License and presentation of State Marriage Certificate
- Choice of Maui Beach (See our videos!)
- Stress-Free Coordination & Consulting Services
- ADD ON: Wedding Bouquet
- ADD ON: Ceremony Flower Circle
- ADD ON: Ceremony Music - Couples First Dance
- 2 Exotic Flower Leis for your Hawaiian lei ceremony
- Online proofing gallery
- Maui Wedding Photography - including 24 4x6 digital files delivered on Download Link
- 1 hour of photography coverage
- Maui Wedding Photography Upgrade
- Maui Wedding Videography Upgrade
- ADD ON: LIVE STREAM - $200
- ADD ON: Trash The Dress photo session
- ADD ON: In room hair & make-up
- All Pre-Wedding Arrangements
- A Wedding Specialist to assist you
- Pre-Wedding Consultation Services - ONE on 1 consultation with you
- If you have a current reservation and would like to add the LIVE Webcast pls write us
This package is recommended for elopements with 0-2 guests.
Browsing this site for a loved one? Gift a Wedding
LET’S DO IT!
All Your Questions Answered!Your special day deserves a special place and Maui provides an idyllic setting for the wedding of your dreams. Be sure you read up on Getting Married on Maui.🌺
What time of day is best for photos?Usually the best time of day is early morning between 7 and 8 this is when the lighting is most suitable and your pictures will be crisp and the ocean is turquoise in color. It will be a little cooler & more comfortable for you and your guests as well.
West or South Maui Beach?We have approx. 12 different beach locations to choose from between West and South Maui. When asked we normally suggest a beach closest to where you will be staying. Favorite spots like Makena Cove and Keawakapu and White Rock Beach (Palauea Beach), offer stunning photographs in a pristine setting. Take a look at our South Maui Photo Gallery so you can judge for yourself. Even though all beaches on the island are public we shoot your memories for the years to come when there is no-one behind you but do expect other people on the beach.
Where to celebrate after your Maui ceremony?No matter where your wedding is on Maui, the ocean isn't far away and your'e bound to find a restaurant to celebrate your wedding! Check out these Maui Restaurants that offer some of the best scenery on the Valley Isle and a perfect venue to enjoy.
Please enjoy some often-overlooked Maui Wedding tips.Beware of the sun! Often times brides getting married in Maui will work on their tan before the wedding. You can't undo overdone tans. Read... Maui Wedding Tips
* For availability or advice, please text us at Text Us
* Consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted on Maui beaches.
* Pricing and packages subject to change, for a full list of terms and conditions, click here.
* All prices and package options on this website are subject to change without prior notice or until invoiced.
Our The Plumeria Wedding package includes everything you need to create the perfect Maui ceremony. The package includes a Maui minister/officiant as well as a choice for Maui beaches. There's also a stress-free consultation and a professional photographer package. A wedding specialist will be available to help you. And there are many other options. The Maui package includes a minister/officiant, a choice of Maui beaches, a stress-free consultation service, a professional photography package and specialized assistance.