- Assistance obtaining marriage license ($70 cash fee to state not included)
- Maui wedding location assistance
- Stress-Free Coordination & Consulting Services
- Maui minister/officiant (non-denominational, Hawaiian-style, or religious)
- Maui beach wedding permit and liability insurance: (Check here for your fee!)
- No substitution or credits are allowed
- Maui reception package prices are higher on holidays by $1000
- Just Maui Weddings all inclusive reception & wedding package
- Site Fee (restaurant on a semi private terrace) - Hill top overlook, Wailea
- Your Maui Wedding Location, Your Maui Wedding Reception
- Optional: Add: $125.00 per person to package price
- Pre-Wedding Consultation Services - ONE on 1 consultation with you
- Maui Wedding Photography Upgrade
- Same day edit available or by next day.
- Oceanview property for Wedding Ceremony & Dinner Reception
- Decorative Wedding Certificate
- Photography package ~ 100 RETOUCHED 4x6 digital files delivered on Download Link
- Up to 2 hours of service at the location and nearby beach
- Optional: Trash The Dress photo session
- Cinematography in HD Including Full Edit Video on 1 DVD
- Solo Musician for Ceremony
- Hair Services for the Bride ~ Includes Hair & Make-up!
- 1 Maile Leaf Lei for the Groom & 1 White Micronesian Lei for the Bride
- 1 Small French Hand Tied Bouquet for the Bride
- Rose Petal Path for Ceremony
- A Wedding Specialist to assist you
- View LIVE MAUI CAM a nice view of West Maui
- If you have a current reservation and would like to add the LIVE Webcast pls write us
- Sit down dinner for 30 guests
- Salad of Baby Romaine with Herb Marinated Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Crispy Maui Onions & Champagne Vinaigrette (Each guest will have both items for their entree)
- Macadamia Nut Crusted Fresh Catch with Mango Ginger
- Beurre Blanc and Braised Beef Short Ribs no, Hoisin Demi, Succotash Saute of Butternut Squash, Corn and Edamame with Mashed Potatoes, Bread & Sweet Butter Coffee, Tea, Iced Tea Linens and personalized menus
- Bar is provided by the venue (consumption paid at the end of your dinner to the venue)
- Dinner Set-Up Package
- Two Tier Wedding Cake for 30 Guests
- 1 Pair of Engraved Champagne Flutes
- Please note, an 20% service fee will be charged by the venue for your ceremony rentals, set up, reception set up and food/beverage items.
- Coordination Fee for Wedding Ceremony and Reception for 30 Guests. Includes all pre-wedding arrangements, one on-site liaison on the day of the wedding at your ceremony. Wedding chairs & table configurations determined based on your final guest count.
BOOK THIS PACKAGE NOW
All Your Questions Answered!Your special day deserves a special place and Maui provides an idyllic setting for the wedding of your dreams. Be sure you read up on Getting Married on Maui.🌺
What time of day is best for photos?Usually the best time of day is early morning between 7 and 8 this is when the lighting is most suitable and your pictures will be crisp and the ocean is turquoise in color. It will be a little cooler & more comfortable for you and your guests as well.
West or South Maui Beach?We have approx. 12 different beach locations to choose from between West and South Maui. When asked we normally suggest a beach closest to where you will be staying. Favorite spots like Makena Cove and Keawakapu and White Rock Beach (Palauea Beach), offer stunning photographs in a pristine setting. Take a look at our South Maui Photo Gallery so you can judge for yourself. Even though all beaches on the island are public we shoot your memories for the years to come when there is no-one behind you but do expect other people on the beach.
Where to celebrate after your Maui ceremony?No matter where your wedding is on Maui, the ocean isn't far away and your'e bound to find a restaurant to celebrate your wedding! Check out these Maui Restaurants that offer some of the best scenery on the Valley Isle and a perfect venue to enjoy.
Please enjoy some often-overlooked Maui Wedding tips.Beware of the sun! Often times brides getting married in Maui will work on their tan before the wedding. You can't undo overdone tans. Read... Maui Wedding Tips
* For availability or advice, please text us at Text Us
* Consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted on Maui beaches.
* Secure your booking making payments HERE.
* Pricing and packages subject to change, for a full list of terms and conditions, click here.
Our wedding and reception services will provide you with everything you could need to enjoy a luxurious Hawaiian wedding and a truly amazing reception as well! You can get everything you need in one marvellous Maui wedding package. With room for up to 30 guest in the reception and a wedding specialist on hand to help you with everything from beginning to end this brilliant Maui wedding package is perfect for the couple who have always dreamed of experiencing a Hawaiian wedding.To give you just an idea of what this amazing joint Maui wedding and reception package offers let's take a closer look. It offers: a professional photography package, a full 2 hours of service, professional hair and beauty services, rose petals for the bride, traditional Hawaiian flowers for both the bride and groom, a two-tier wedding cake, and much more.